Saturday, March 25, 2017

Holiday Cats! Valentine's Day Cat

Valentine's Day Cat  Oil on panel, 8" x 8,"  $285.  SOLD
Valentine's Day Cat, before and after tweaking
The last of the Holiday Cats...  I hope you enjoyed them.  I really liked this project on so many levels. I took my time planning them. ...and I didn't post them one by one as soon as they were finished, which allowed time to tweak them before posting. 
Also, for some reason, writing several blog posts in a row is much easier than doing one at the end of a long day painting? Not to mention the brainstorm of ideas I now have for future paintings, holiday and otherwise. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun project to watch unfold. My favorites...
    Halloween Cat best!
    St. Patrick's Cat next, and Christmas Cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed seeing these Diane. Great project, great results.

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!