Sunday, May 21, 2017

Forest of Amusement and NOAPS Online Spring Exhibition

Forest of Amusement  Oil on panel, 8" x 8,"  NFS
I'm on a roll this week.  Very happy with every one of the paintings to follow. (I wish every week could be so sweet.) If you are visiting, you should subscribe, here, so you don't miss any.

In other news, "The Sage" made it into the National Oil and Acrylic Painters' Society Spring 2017 Online International Exhibition. This is one of those shows, you're lucky just to get in....  I feel incredibly lucky.  Honored, in fact. Check out an amazing selection of paintings from around the world, here.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Diane. These are wonderful paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feel of this painting!! And congratulations...I could not imagine it not getting in...it's a wonderful painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Diane...I just went and looked at the artwork from the NOAPS exhibition...WOW!! What an honor...I triple my congratulations to you!!! HA!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello am Nathan Davidson a businessman who was able to revive his dying business through the help of a Godsent lender known as Jason Raymond the CEO of FUNDING CIRCLE Int. Am resident at 1542 Main St, Buffalo, NY.. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that FUNDING CIRCLE INT. is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this Godsent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this Godsent opportunity Email: fundingcircleplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622..


    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!