Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Alison and moving is tedious business

Alison  Oil on panel, 6" x 6,"  SOLD
"Alison" will grow into her outrageous whiskers...  A bit of glare on photo here, it's better in life.
The Captive

In other news, "The Captive" kitty model has a profile on the Cleveland APL website, great cat!!  Here's a link if you reside in Cleveland and would consider adopting.


Husband and I continue to pack for the move. We've been in this house for ten years and stuff accumulated.  Who knew we owned five camera tripods?!  Only two of which include release plates -the parts that connect the camera to the tripod? Though, a couple of those turned up and I will attempt to match all before boxing! **sigh**

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this kitty's expression - you really captured her spirit! and oh yeah, her little pink nose - precious girl, I hope she finds her forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!!! Good luck moving...that's such a chore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.


    You Can see also my services.....



    If you want buy & sale your house in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee County. We’re ready to buy my home cash - Call Us Now! (414) 403-6244.



    Visit Now - Sell house
    -----------

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about it. Promoting a boring business is to use an advertising strategy that is focused on crazy, outlandish or fun things, and then associate your name with those things.

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!