Sunday, August 13, 2017

New Do and cable TV rocks

New Do  Oil on panel, 10" x 10,"  SOLD
Greetings from a motel room off of Interstate 90! Motel living: I'm having a terrible time pulling myself away from cable TV. Chip and Joanna Gaines really ARE the cutest couple EVER. Also there's a cafe in Japan that serves only mayonnaise inspired foods... Mayo milkshakes, mayo muffins etc...?!  And a really interesting documentary about a woman who made a fortune selling crystal meth before serving a 20 year prison sentence. But I digress. :) I am getting some painting done, a couple new paintings this week: both reserved for the Skull and Skeleton in Art V: Folk Art to Pop Culture at Lakeland Community College/Kirtland, OH in September. 

5 comments:

  1. Omgosh...I love this!!

    And I also love Fixer Upper!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, 10 by 10 is big for you. The bigger the canvas, the bigger the portal to another world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing, cable tv is fab! LOL I bet painting away from your normal studio is a challenge, but the results are your Always Amazing Work! For some reason you made me smile with the flowers/skull! :) Have fun watching Chip's antics! xoxo-Loren

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!